Thursday, August 26, 2010

First week 2010-2011

Wow, what a great couple days we've had together! I've learned so much about each of my precious students so far and I'm excited to get to know them better throughout the year!

This week we've learned...

Our morning procedures and afternoon (dismissal) procedures.
Our classroom expectations.
Our school expectations.
How to always do our personal best!

We've practiced...

Writing about our experiences and our family!
Reading skills together!
Solving math problems!
Mental math strategies!

Each week I will write a newsletter that will be posted on this blog. The newsletter will include important information about our classroom, what we are learning and news from around the Caraway Community. Don't forget to check the blog every Monday for an update on what the Cowpokes are learning!!

Have a great weekend!!

Mrs. Caballero

P.S. If you have not designated a spot to meet your child after school please keep in mind that first grade will be walking outside, unless the weather is bad. We will exit the doors by my classroom, heading out to the flagpole side of the school. If you park and pick your child up or you walk home please consider meeting your child at the picnic tables on the flagpole side of the school! Also, when you have decided on a place to meet please e-mail me and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment