Monday, May 24, 2010

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

I wanted to express my gratitude for all of the lovely things each and every one of you has done for me this year. My surprise half-birthday party was such a fun day! I was very surprised and enjoyed all the gifts and giftcards! The scrapbooking supplies and gift card will really come in handy over the summer!
I also want to thank everyone for a lovely Teacher Appreciation week. I am still enjoying the M&M's from chocolate day and so is my family! The flowers were lovely and stayed nice in my classroom the whole week. Of course, I always love Starbucks! My Caramel Frappachino was delicious and pepped me up for the day! My lunch from Chuy's was very tasty and I enjoyed reading the cards the children made. Thank you so much for your appreciation.
As much as you appreciate me, I appreciate you! I know that as parents you work very hard at home to get your child off to school and support their learning. I can see how much involvement you put into your child's education by the progress they make during the school year. Without loving, supportive parents my students would not be as successful as they have been this year. I'm so very proud of each of my students and how much they have grown this year! Thank you for all you do at home to support your child's education!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Caballero

No comments:

Post a Comment